Peak Physique is run by Alice Lee-Overton a local therapist and is a privately run practice offering Holistic and Sports/Remedial Massage and Reflexology. Alice trained in London at the School of Reflexology, at Nottingham University to complete the Diploma in Sports Massage and at The Christie Hospital, Manchester to gain the Diploma in Clinical Reflexology.
Alice is Licensed by the Sports Massage Association (SMA) and is a Level 4 Gold Member, she is also a Member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and is insured by Greybrook Insurance Brokers.
- 1991 Qualified as a Reflexologist, London
- 2002 Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAoR)
- 2005 Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage at Nottingham University
- 2005 Member of Sports Massage Association (MSMA)
- 2008 Diploma in Clinical Reflexology, Christie Hospital in Manchester
- 2012 Kinesio Taping Practitioners Certificate
- 2013 Deep Oscillation Therapy Training
- 2014 Adaptive Reflexology for Supportive & Palliative Care
- 2014 Myofascial Release Diploma
- 2015 Rossiter Technique Level 1
- 2015 Reike Levels 1 & 2
- 2016 Workshop on Chronic Pain
Knowledge is continually updated by attending professional development courses and workshops on subjects ranging from postural assessment, first aid in the workplace, review of shoulder problems, muscle energy techniques, myofascial trigger points, soft tissue techniques.
Alice has recently been appointed to work with The Derbyshire Institute of Sport (DIS) which is an exciting new development, inspired by London 2012 and unique to Derbyshire. It’s purpose it so provide high quality support to Derbyshire’s emerging talented sports performers, enabling them to achieve greater national and international success and in so doing, to enhance the reputation of Derby and Derbyshire.
Keeping an active interest in sports, Alice was for several years Ladies Captain at Mortlake Rowing Club, London, helping to develop the growth of ladies rowing in the early years of their involvement in the sport. More recently she is involved with tennis and her enthusiasm for sport and competition helps understand that clients want to be in peak performing condition.
Peak Physique consultations are tailored to individual’s needs and in strict confidence. Clinics are held in Millers Dale at the Mill, Back on Balance Clinic, and at the The Natural Health Practice in Buxton. Home visits are by arrangement
Each consultation lasts appoximately 1 hour.
Sports/Holistic/ Remedial Massage: £39 Reflexology: £39
Half hour sessions also available: £23